First blog on this Deally-whopper. So, let's see what I did today:
I BOUGHT A NEW CARRR!!! Hahhaa. I am super psyched. It's an adorable little Scion xD. Dark Blue. I will be taking copious pictures tomorrow. I wasn't planning on actually getting to drive it home today, because we had this whole complicated plan of me co-signing with my parents (on the opposite side of the country), but apparently I have good credit and was approved for the lowest possible interest on my own. How 'bout that. So rather than me filling out a bunch of crap, fed-ex-ing it to my parents, having them fill out their part, fed-ex-ing it back, and me coming back to finalize everything, I just took the thing home all by my lonesome! Unfortunately, this entire process took about 5 hours, which was 4 more than I was planning on, and I didn't eat anything all day until 8:00 pm at night when I finally got home. Phew. Oh well- it was worth it. That thing is dang cute, and now when Patrick starts work I won't have to worry about figuring out how I'm gonna get to school. Ok, not bad for my first post. Time to check out the format of my page. Good thing no one reads this... yet?...
No comments:
Post a Comment