Wednesday, September 24, 2008

DMV

Just got my VA license. As usual when leaving the DMV, I am kinda peeved. They wouldn't let me keep my old WA license. It's not like I wanted another ID, I wanted them to punch a hole in it to invalidate it, like I had done before, so I could have the license from my home state. Not to mention WA licenses are waaaay better than Virginia ones. They did print it out right there and then, but I would have much rather waited to have it mailed to me and have a nice looking license than have it day-of and have it look all crappy. The colors are all kinda off- way too much reds, and it's kinda blurry, and all in all it is stupid looking. No pretty background like on the Washingotn ones- it has a lame seal that makes it so you can barely read the info on it, and fades to blue at the top, poorly. Even the stylus was way lamer than the Washington one- it made your signature all pixellated and such. Oh well. poopy dmv......

No comments: