I got my hair did today. Was getting sick of not being able to do anything with my long hair, so I went back to my High School look of medium length. Muuuuch better. Now I can do two looks! Pony tail AND down. woooooooooooow.
No comment on the dorky picture of me taking a picture in the mirror.
It's kinda itchy right now, but after I shower off the little hair bitty pieces, It should feel pretty dern good.
It's too bad I couldn't last longer with the long hair, or I probably could have donated my hair to locks of love or something. Oh well. Next time I get the urge to grow my hair out then cut it short again, I will consider it.
1 comment:
cute hair!! :)
i am in the ponytail-only phase right now. it's easy but looks like crap. and getting it cut would mean that i would have to comb it every now and then! haha...
Post a Comment