Friday, February 27, 2009

Dani is awesome

Colouring pencilsImage via Wikipedia

Here are a series of facts that lead to the amazing picture below.

1. I like thick, colorful gel pens.
2. I like color coding things, for no particular reason.
3. When I get bored in class, my color code gets more and more intricate, and my handwriting gets a lot bigger.
4. Dani sits next to me and borrows my numerous colorful pens to make amazing doodles which amuse me.
5. An unnamed professor has ears shaped like question marks.
6. He wore a crazy tie yesterday.
7. Elizabeth, who sits on the other side of me, counts how many times this unnamed professor says "at the end of the day," and is a lot like a princess.
8. Apparently I am eloquent and Dani is a dumbass. hahaha. no she's not, she is awesome.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: