Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weekend!

Yey for three day weekend!!! ...even though I don't really have a normal work week or anything hahaha. At least Patrick is home for an extra day.

Me and my friends from school are trying to find a time to hang out since we're not all in the same classes this summer. Everyone is super busy though and it has been almost impossible to find a time when we can all meet up together. So instead, we're pretty much just going to hang out with whoever whenever we can, so Friday I had Katie (or KT, as her license plate says) over and we ate some Moby Dick's House of Kabob, and watched Twilight, which we got from Netflix. It was good times, even though we pretty much just made fun of the movie the whole time. Seriously, that kid who plays the main dude is such a terrible terrible actor, we couldn't help but laugh at him the whole time. Honestly though, I could tell that I would probably like the books, even though I'm not really into the whole vampire thing. I've got so many other books and seriezi to read though, so it'll have to wait.

Yesterday we met up with Patrick's aunt and uncle from New Mexico who are in town for a couple of days. We drove up to where Patrick's parents' new house is (they're moving from California over here to Virginia) and checked it out. We hadn't been up there yet, and the house looks really nice! Then we visited the Air and Space Museum - Hazy Center, which is near the Dulles Airport, which is really close to us. We like that museum a lot, and even though I've already been there, it was fun to walk through it again. They've got a crap ton of planes. My favorite is this Boeing 707:


Then we went to the Cheesecake Factory and I got some crazy good pasta with five cheeses or something. I lurve ricotta.

Today we're going to head into DC, possibly hit up some museums, then see a concert on the steps of the Capitol. Patrick's friend back from his old job at Chempoint, Brian, is also in the area visiting people and he's gonna come over and stay at our place tonight.

All in all, a pretty sweet weekend.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: