My brain is in so many places right now, combustication is eminent. Combustication? Course it's a word! I didn't make it up, just ask Incubus:
Anyway, my brain has pretty much been driving me crazy thinking of all of the wedding planning things that I have to do, but never when I actually have time to do it. Always when I'm trying to work on a paper for this summer class I'm taking. Which, by the way is almost over. This Saturday's class is canceled, so that means only 2 more class days left. Unfortunately that also means T minus 4 days left to pump out my advertising project, which I'm pretty much sucking at so far.
I've got tons of ideas of wedding plans though! Gah, it kind of drives me nutz. Also, I won't have the satisfaction of seeing things actually prepared and ready until I'm in Seattle, cause I'm just sending stuff to my sister's apartment and will assemble when I get there (don't want to haul it across the country if I don't have to).
There has been a major update since my last big post about wedding plans (remember?). The bridesmaids' dresses have changed! I know, they probably hate me. At least they didn't have to buy them first, I was smart like that. Now the plan is to have them get their own black dress, knee length, in a style of their own individual choosing. Mismatched bridesmaids dresses are kind of posh right now, not that I'm super into being in style or anything, but it kind of justifies my odd choice. Anywho, to bring cohesion, they'll all be wearing the same green sash. Plus they'll be the ones standing up with Patrick, me, and the groomsmen during the ceremony, so I think it'll be pretty obvious that they're bridesmaids.
All of my other wedding updates are really just ideas for things and stuff in progress, so I'll spare you... for now!
Aight, back at it.
No comments:
Post a Comment