Saturday, July 4, 2009

Ah yes, Summer

Fireworks - St. LouisImage by Creativity+ Timothy K Hamilton via Flickr

Summer is so nice. It'll be weird when I actually have a real job and have to work through summer. I mean, I'm technically working, but the part time stuff I'm doing is still basically vacation.

So far, I've spent my 4th of July weekend reading, playing Oblivion, playing Magic (for the 1st time- Patrick downloaded it for the 360), playing Flight Control (so awesome- On Patrick's iPod touch), baking bread (tried out a french bread recipe this time), going for walks with Patrick, and drinking delicious tom collinses. Well all that and wedding planning, which is pretty much non-stop at this point.

My progress on the wedding planning has been pretty good. A few things still worry me, but I know that I just have to trust that people will pull through, and hope that they pull through sooner rather than later so that I don't get ridiculously anxious. And in the meantime work on what I can, cause there is still a lot to do.

Happy 4th of July! I will be eating a hot dog in honor of the birth of our great nation.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: