Well, after almost a year of non-hair-cuttery, the deed has been done. I've been thinking about going back to my high-school length hair for a while now, but I didn't want to make any major changes right before the wedding. So, now that the wedding is over, I figured Patrick is stuck with me and I can really let myself go...errrrrrrrr I mean, really wanted to look as cute as possible for my hubby..... and got myself a haircut.
The stylist dude blow dried it straight, which I can honestly say I will basically never do. I might try it once or twice on a weekend where I don't have to be seen in public, but I've gotta tell ya, I have never had success blow drying my own hair. It always turns out suuuuuuuper fried and poofy. Here are the pics of it all straight:

The mock-sexy pose:

The normal pose (for me):

Hopefully it'll be just as cute with my natural curls and some air-dryin' action.
No comments:
Post a Comment