Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"last" day of work

Today was my "last" day at my job at George Mason, College of Visual and Performing Arts, Development office.

That's in quotes, because, GUESS WHAT...
They're trying to keep me on for the rest of the semester!

YIPPEE!!!

now I just hope I can acquire a full time job that will start January 1, 2010 so that I have optimal time gaining experience and networking.

I really like working at CVPA- Debbie and Nyla, my supervisors, are totally rad. They know their stuff, work super hard, and are ridiculously nice to boot. I have learned a ton working for them too, and have only confirmed my suspicions that Development is the place I want to be.

So today, for my "last" day, I brought them a thank you card, and an opera cake from Wegmans.



I have been eyeballing the patisserie at Wegmans for a long time- they have all sorts of individual-sized treats that look super classy and decadent. Turns out, opera cakes are Nyla's favorite dessert, so good choice, Muh.

No comments: