Friday, November 20, 2009

Almost Christmas!

Painted relief map of the state of Virginia.Image via Wikipedia

I can't wait. I've been holding myself back on the pre-Thanksgiving decorating, but I can say that I've already put up my icicle lights, and have made sure that I have all of the hooks and stuff to put up everything else IN ONE WEEK, the day after Thanksgiving. I got a few small decorations from Target to complete our apartment. It is going to be festive.

I had an interview today. My third one in the last 2 weeks, and I get to do another one on Monday! I still need to apply for more jobs though, cause I really only have 2 options right now, assuming they want me in the first place. Hmpfh.

Class is almost over, which means I am almost done with my masters degree!! Wow. Craziness. I am slacking pretty bad. Mostly because I don't really have much left to do, but have a good 3 or 4 weeks to do it....

I've been running a lot lately. This week I haven't run as hard as usual, but generally I've been running 4 days a week, around 2 or 2.8 miles each time. This week I've taken it fairly easily, sometimes walking parts, but I figure- MEH, it's still better than nothing. Seriously though, my post a few weeks back was not a lie- Virginia drivers are terrible at seeing pedestrians. You can't trust them to stop, so I have to stop at every single intersection, whether or not I have a walk signal. Which sucks.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: