Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ants in my pants

One month till my mommy visits! Woo Hoo! I am super excited for her to be in town and am bummed that we have to waste some of her time over here with the stupid graduation ceremony hahaha. I am not exactly sure why I'm walking, but meh. I have my cap and gown (and hood! OK, maybe I'm a little excited about that part), but other than that I haven't even thought about school lately.

Work has been great. I am always busy, but I feel like I am doing better about not stressing myself out. Working full time has been a big change for me. I've lost a little weight, and I can't really figure out why. Not a ton of weight, and I don't look any skinnier, but I wasn't under 155 all through grad school, even when I was running all the time, and how I haven't seen myself above 150, which confuses me, as I haven't been running nearly as much as I should.

The house is coming along still. I am getting antsy for a closing date, and think it might be as soon as one month from now! I just want to be in my shiny new house.

Last weekend we went to Bull Run with Patrick's parents. It was a gorgeous day for it, and we got some great pictures. I just decided to look up how to code mouseover text. I will try it on this picture from Bull Run. (Try my mouseover!)



Neat.

No comments: