Sometimes a girl just gets bored with the look of her blog.
Sometimes a girl just doesn't maintain her blog layout for long enough that she notices new features like "pages" long after they became a thing.
Now that I've opened this floodgate, I imagine I will make minor changes to the look of my Blog in the coming weeks until I am happy enough to just let it be for another two years.
Better I get this taken care of now, because I am about to embark on the 2011 YOA Mexico Tour for my work IN TWO WEEKS, so I will hopefully be posting a lot of photos and stories about the new orchestra and my time in Mexico. I am very much looking forward to it, and (as usual) am at the same time very much nervous for the trip.
Until then, ignore the slight changes you may encounter, and look out for my new posts from MEXICO!
No comments:
Post a Comment