Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ahhhhh Christmas

First Christmas tree with electric lights, in ...Image via WikipediaMan, Christmas is so awesome. I am way too distracted by present buying, present wrapping, all Christmas all the time radio stations, and Christmas lights. Oh, and it snew today. For serious. Coated the cars, but not the ground really. Hooray Winter!! Got to pound out this lameo paper and study for my finance final. Reallllly don't feel like it.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Mellisa said...

SNOW?!?!?! Ahhhhh I am soooo freaking jealous. It's still in the 70s here. Poo! Totally does not feel like the holidays when it's warm and sunny out. It just feels like I put decorated for Christmas in the summer or something. :( Anyway, we miss you guys. Christmas was way more fun when we would meet up at my grandparents house and open presents.

Emma Moores said...

ahaha, I wouldn't be too too jealous. It's freaking cold. We miss you guys too!