Ratatat is great. If you haven't had a listen, you should. I am taking a break from the never-ending Christmas music to get my subtle nodding action on with their grooves. They make me nod constantly, then pretend I know how to play drums on my legs.
School is almost over... still. Seriously, this semester is draggin. I'm all done, except I have a final Monday and have to show up to class to watch other people's presentations after the final Monday. I've been ready for this final for a while, so you could say I am just about ready to get this thing over with.
Got my first grade back yesterday! Phew, first A! I was actually kinda worried about that class cause we had ZERO feedback from him all semester even though we were turning in assignments, so I had no idea what to expect. He commented that he wanted me to talk more in class, but I think that is crap, because there were 3 know-it-alls, or rather have-a-freaking-comment-for-everything-it-alls, cause no matter what we were talking about, they would pipe up and talk about bullshit for a while, of course without raising their hand or anything, so even if I did have a freaking comment, they'd just butt right in. Me and my friends called one of them Chatty Kathy. They were annoying. So glad they are graduating.
This grading scheme is weird. 4 point scale is way more accurate. Basically I think it's like if you get anywhere from a 94% to 100%, it's all considered an A. With the 4 point scale you would actually have to work for a 4.0, here you can just slide anywhere around upper 90 territory and get the same grade as someone who got 100%. Whatevs, if I can graduate here with a 4.0 due to the grading scheme, I guess I will be ok with that.
The weather here is ridic. It snowed over the weekend, like I mentioned, and has been freaking freezing lately, but oh wait... today it's supposed to get up to 61 or something... Then snow again this weekend! Weird Weird. It's absolutely killing my face though. (I know I know, it's killing you too ha ha ha) But seriously, it completely dried out my face from my nose down, and it kinda hurts, and doesn't seem to absorb lotion, or it absorbs it then dries out again. But then my nose and up is still just as annoyingly oily as ever, so I still have to use stupid cleansers, but just on the top half of my face, cause otherwise it irritates the bottom half.... GAHHHH. I hate dry and cold weather. I am a mess. Wish I didn't have such sensitive skin right about now, when I look like I have excema or leprosy or something. Disgusting.
No comments:
Post a Comment