Monday, December 15, 2008

Sigh

So today is my last day in Virginia for a while. Got my final at 4:30, then a last class that I have to sit through until 10. Which translates to not being able to hang out with my Patrick on my last day in Fairfax till January 5th. Very sad. Looking forward to going home and everything, but you know. Thought I would post random pics before I left, since it would take me forever to do it if I waited till I got back!

So, without further ado, get ready for some randomness!


Here are all of our lovely matching electronic devices.... It's kinda cute, really. From largest to smallest, my new laptop, patrick's new netbook, the ds lite, and patrick's ipod touch


We were out shopping, and I found this lovely piece of work... seriously people, watch your sticker placement!

Speaking of shopping, we got this for our friend Josh (I'm pretty sure he doesn't know this Blog exists... hopefully). I like my handy work on the packaging the best.
If you look closely, Jack Bauer closely resembles said Joshua... I am so tricky!
We made burgers at some point- they were tall:


My suitcase is primarily filled with presents. I love Christmas!!!!!


Speaking of which, since I'm leaving early, I got to open my present from Patrick early!!!! A gorgeous diploma frame!!!! It is awesome- already put my diploma in it!


And! We got to open the present from Mellisa!!! Thanks so much!!!!!! Super awesome plate/bowl/placemat set!!! (I look horrible, but I am very excited, really!)


More on presents, check out my awesome wrap job of Patrick's parents' present! hahahahahhaha. Ohhhhh man, hillarious how hard it is to wrap a grill pan...
And then the second hardest part, wrapping brown paper around the package to mail it... when all you have is trader joe's bags... ridic.


Had my last day of work- this is the beautiful showroom I got to work in:


And these are the ridiculously nice things they gave me on my last day!! Couldn't believe how nice that was! Good thing I got them a card and poinsettia! Phewf!


It snowed at one point:
I like my car a lot, and it is adorable in the snow too:


Was taking pictures of the ol car to show the fam, and I like how this one turned out for a number of reasons: our apt in background, me in background, radiohead sticker hilma gave me. three. three reasons:
Been working on my Preedy Christmas gift: Coming along nicely. Still have to get the sound gizmo working, but it's coming along. Btw, Clark Kent is really hard to draw without making him look like a perv.


This came in the mail: Apparently Patrick found it for free on some site. If you would like a large poster of cow cuts, talk to the man.


Made another pizza. They sure are delish. I've still got some work to do keeping my crusts consistent, but dang homemade pizzas are ridiculously good:


We make the Schlotsky's bread ALL the time too, thanks Mel!! Baking is fun. I need to learn some new breads and doughs. And, if I were less of a pig, this might have made for a prettier plating job on our new dishes! Can't resist that second slice though...

1 comment:

Mellisa said...

*drool* oh man that pizza looks so freaking good. can you make one for me and mail it? haha.
and I'm glad you guys liked the dishes/placemats! after i bought them for you, i showed steve, and he liked them so much i had to buy another set for us! haha. didn't get the placemats though. but you'll probably see the dishes in some future food posts of mine, too. :) and thanks for the bacon salt!!!! i have been meaning to make a post about that on my food blog, but i been too lazy. and the baconnaise will make some very good deviled eggs.