Today's deet: My hair thing. It's actually called a fascinator I guess, but whatevs. I got it off of Etsy because I couldn't really find one that looked as elegant for the price I got it for. Which is weird, because I think Etsy is probably more expensive most of the time. No matter, it is mine now, and I am excited to wear it on the big day. It'll make my 'do look a lot fancier, which will make up for the fact that I'm not getting my hurr did for the big day.
So here is the basic look I'll be going for. My main idea was that I would do a French Twist, which I can more or less do myself (although, normally I use this big crocodile clip thing to keep it from coming undone- I am trying this side comb thing out for the wedding because it'll be mostly hidden in my hair and won't detract from the pretty fascinator).
I'll definitely need the help of my bridesmaids to make it look a tad more refined, but considering I'm only using the side comb dealy whopper to hold it all up, and zero product or spray or whatnot, I think we have a good thing going.
It is super pretty. I like it.
I've got a veil for the ceremony, so this'll be just for the reception and the photos. I'm pretty excited about it.
3 comments:
i love it emma!!
...i got a hair flower black rose thingy that is similar but not as cool at all so it's perfect ha. ya know, those black rose clips that have feathers and a little bit of glitter -yeaaa. i got it from claires. big spender. but i'll wear pearls with it. are you going to wear a necklace?
Ya I think I'm gonna wear the pearls that Patrick's parents got me for my bday a while back. Cook you got a flower thingy too! yey.
um that was supposed to say cool not cook.
Post a Comment