I've been working on a slideshow for the wedding for a while now, and am finally at a point where I thought I'd post it and get some feedback. It is by no means a finished product. I did a pretty crappy job of cropping the pictures that I scanned the first time around, but wasn't sure if I'd run into a time crunch, so now that it looks like I'm doing pretty well on time, I'll go back and trim some of those white edges off. Also I'm trying to find some better pictures of a few things still, and am considering adding captions or trying to figure out a different color background to make the transition between patrick pics and emma pics more obvious, but you get the general idea.
I am ESPECIALLY proud of the audio splice between the 2nd and 3rd songs at 2:35ish, so check it out. OH also, DISCLAIMER: If you want this to be a surprise, DO NOT CLICK.
2 comments:
Hey Emma,
Slide show looks great! I think once you crop some of the photos down like you said it'll be even better. You could always put a boarder around each photo (i.e. your photos be bordered one way and Patrick's another). Captions are always fun too like you said.
Can't wait to see you on your special day. :-)
-Trisha
Emma -- it's super awesome!!! I'm all verklempt!
Post a Comment