Yup, but no time for any of that crap now, cause my weekend is about over, and this week I'll be working 40 hours at my part time job since they're gearing up for the big ARTS by George! event and their normal receptionist is out. Then my classes start up the next week, so I've really got to get my butt in gear.
I've been on edge waiting for my photographer to post pics online, so don't worry, I will link to that as soon as it is out. Meanwhile, I've started posting pictures from the Seattle trip in general. Some are here on my Picasa album:
![]() |
| Wedding |
and the pics from our photobooth at the wedding are on facebook here:
Some other people have posted on facebook too, but still waiting on the pro pics. Can't wait!

1 comment:
awesome pictures!!! i had a really good time looking at them!
Post a Comment