Soooooooooooooo, the last few days have been rough. My computer all of a sudden crashed and wouldn't start again. ALL of my files since starting in January are on there. So yesterday and today I did what I could without it and helped with getting ready for the musicians to arrive. It has been very annoying being disconnected from the internet (as well as my work stuff) and things haven't been going entirely smoothly on top of that, which has made it that much harder on me. The hotel management here is very strangely passive agressive to us. We have had several things that we have come to them asking to solve before the musicians got here, and they fought every inch of the way. We all had cold showers for the last 3 days. COLD - meaning ZERO warm water of any sort. NOT pleasant. Anyway, we got that taken care of precisely the day the musicians were coming. We got them all checked in yesterday (except for the few that are showing up tonight) and today they auditioned for seats. Today was also the day that I got to venture into Villavicencio proper and get this laptop so that I can finally get to work over here. Not that I haven't been doing anything, but I have a lot of things that I need to take care of. Anywho, I am downloading Picasa and Skype so that I can get pics up soon and finally talk to my Patrick. I am super tired though, and am working out in the morning, so I've got to hit the hay now. I promise (as long as I have no more technical issues) I will post better tomorrow. It has been painful not being able to talk to Patrick and has been irritating for me not to be able to upload pictures and blog, but I should be set now.
G'Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment