Saturday, July 3, 2010

Villavicencio - Day 7

I spent almost the whole day configuring this computer.  I have wasted a ridiculous amount of time because of this whole computer issue.  It sucks real bad.  I got all of the updates loaded and loaded most of the programs that I need, but it is taking forever, and I haven't been able to work on my own stuff because of it.  FRUSTRATING. 

Anyway, things are about to get pretty crazy at the resort because apparently Latin American stars Don Omar and Mark Anthony are staying here tonight.  I guess they are performing in Villavicencio for this big festival thing.  I had no idea who those people are, but I guess they are big names.

The musicians are super nice, and treat me really nice, even when we don't speak the same language.  I'm getting better with the whole Spanish thing- I'm definitely not great, but I can get my general point across.  Ok, this post is late already, and I have to get to dinner, so I'll just post this one and post a better one for the recap for today with pretty pictures tonight.

No comments: